I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the stunning XCLUELESSBEAUTYX.
I am very grateful to you XCLUELESSBEAUTYX!
Here’s her blog:
P.S.: She has a great blog!
The rules of this award are:
• Thank and link the person who nominated you
• List the rules and display the award
• Share seven facts about yourself
• Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
• (Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me (This is what I want to share with you):
1. I don’t mean to interrupt people, I just randomly remember stuff and get really excited.
2. When people ask, ‘What the hell were you thinking?’ Obviously I was thinking I was going to get away with it and not have to explain it.
3. Girls who wear light colored pants during their periods deserve a medal for their bravery.
4. I love learning bad things about people I don’t like.
5. Nothing saves money like being antisocial.
6. If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I would start thinking about you.
7. We all have that one friend who starts acting up because there’s boys around.